Sign in to follow this  

Mountain bike teaser (please don't move from here)

Bear with me here.

I know this is not dirt bike related, but take a look at this teaser. Amazingly quality shots in HD, save for the lame electronic music.

http://vimeo.com/10070693

I love to see some really good trail riders/racers and outdoor MX racers filmed like this, in high def, using cable cams - the whole enchalada. Does such a video exist?

After I started mountain biking I have been looking for a good video, I will have to buy this DVD looks awesome.

i wish moto guys did this sort of thing... pinkbike.com has got like a new one of these almost daily... a lot of just amatuer guys who put some professionalism into their movies. sure, at times, an unedited helmet cam ride hits the spot, but for me personally 9 times out of 10 a well edited 3-4 minute video is much better than a 30 minute non

a couple of guys i can think of off the top of my head who do make these sorts of movies if your interested in checking them out:

steve haughelsteine (more professional but his 3-4 minute edits are second to none, vimeo - Steve Haughelsteine (sp))

brandon bolling (awesome gncc guy has a channel on youtube: brandon438)

joe ray (j-ray films, recently done some stuff with mike metzger, also a TT member. check youtube for JRayFilms)

gary a. (TT member as well, made some cool edits on vimeo - search Gary A. Piazza)

also some good content in this thread I started:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=776922

check out what some of the TT brethren have to offer.

ya i think that everyone that dirt bikes should bike to. Its all ido on my free time< except i broke my leg so now im on this website like 24/7 but i love biking, but also agree that someone ought to make a vid like this for dirt bikes