Sign in to follow this  

Black Plastics

Ive seen a bunch of pictures of the 08 wr250x with black plastics. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the hell to get some. The problem is i am gonna want a cool front fender with it.I owe you guys!!! This is my first supermotto bike.

The new ones come stock with them. Not sure who sells aftermarket ones.

I got mine from wheeling cycle supply before they were available as an option for '09. I'm not sure who'd be cheaper for them nowdays, the dealer or wheeling, but the plastics are all the same so whatever year will work. I had to paint my front headlight housing/fairing thing because the japanese ones were different. (which is where wheeling cycle supply was getting them).

They sponsor this site so there should be a banner add for em somewhere on here. Awesome to deal with too :banana:

I have them in stock and includes the headlight (US Model size)for $295.00

www.wheelingcyclesupply.com

toll free: 1-888-274-0886

Thanks,

Fg

And this was the link I was originally looking for! haha

Post some pics after you do the swap. Are you getting the stock graphics or getting some made up?

I dont know what kind i want yet. I would be interested to have some custome made but that might be way out of my price league.

I just ordered a front black fender, rear white fender and a white number plate/headlight housing all delivered through my local dealer for under $100.

I got the part numbers here:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12314413&postcount=11363

I hope this helps... I didn't need the tank cowels because I have a Safari tank. Not sure what those part numbers are or how much they cost.