Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania slippery hollow

anybody headed to sleepy for the mud fest this weekend me and the boy will be there dressed and ready to get muddy

oh yeah sorry pegged I forgot you have to work at your new job:moon:

I am bailing for sure its raining pretty hard here now.

Thanks for the update zao. I guess it is back to Ohio this weekend for us. Oh well, we had a nice time last weekend in NC. I like outdoors better when it is sunny!

Sleepy has canceled the SATURDAY practice...

http://members.boardhost.com/D6MX/msg/1268410077.html

Doublin Gap: OPEN PRACTICE for this Saturday and Sunday, March 13 and 14 has been cancelled due to poor weather conditions again.

MDRA: Budds has cancelled practice for Sat to save the track for Sunday. The track is dry now and will be perfect for Sunday .. Sign up Saturday is from 6pm -9pm. Sunday sign up 6am -9am Practice is at 8am Sunday.

Edited by revitup
others added.

Just got off work the ground absorbed most the rain pretty well here but if we get anymore rain it will get nasty.

anybody headed to sleepy for the mud fest this weekend me and the boy will be there dressed and ready to get muddy

oh yeah sorry pegged I forgot you have to work at your new job:moon:

hahahahahahha you enjoy yourself in the soup..i'd much rather make money than spend the day picking my bike up in the mud...then spending 3 hrs washing it... :banana:

hahahahahahha you enjoy yourself in the soup..i'd much rather make money than spend the day picking my bike up in the mud...then spending 3 hrs washing it... :banana:

Haha, after that last race of last season at Sleepy I pressure washed the bike 3 separate times afterwards! After the second time I thought it was clean, then "plop, plop, plop" bike was takin a shat in the driveway, so I started removing plastic and found like 5 lb of mud still jammed deep inside the radiator shrouds!

Well, I'm officially scratched from Sunday's race, regardless of the weather!:

crankbearing.jpg

Left-side crank bearing. Man, do I wish it would have been the tensioner!

sunday is gonna be horrible but I am going anyway because if they do run I need to get some points for that main line series they are running this year its only a small series but its real close for me so its perfect for me and maybe since its small and close hopefully I will complete a full series for once in my life

Yeah, that mainline series sounds pretty cool. It should hopefully get enough people to go that it's more than just an attendance competition. If they do race I will probably go just to watch.

yeah I hope that if I do go its an actual race rather then waste my time and effort of just showing up

saw a post on d6 board from jere that a "decision" will be made @ 630pm..and posted there/on the answering machine...just a heads up for the people thinking of going..that they may not be racing

If they race we'll be there.My boy cant wait to get his first race of the year behind him.Even if no one else shows he said he'll race the clock, just wana race!How can you argue with that, even if its comming from a seven year old?

saw a post on d6 board from jere that a "decision" will be made @ 630pm..and posted there/on the answering machine...just a heads up for the people thinking of going..that they may not be racing

yeah I seen that as well but thanks

and nope you cant argue with a highly motivated young racer trust me I know I have one of my own and they just get more stubborn with age

what about pagoda this weekend? i've never been there, what should i expect?

what about pagoda this weekend? i've never been there, what should i expect?

Looks like rain for the extended weather forecast!!! Yippie:p