goodbye bog ?

I got sick and tired of the bog. Tried the o-ring mod and wasn't happy. I have sprung for the r&d power bowl with flex fuel screw. I will let yall now on Monday how it works but in the driveway it was 99% better. :banana: I am having trouble with the fuel screw, with the carb off it was set at 2 1/2, now on the bike it will not turn more than 1/4 closed or 1/2 open ? anybody have this prob?

No....did you pull out the screw to replace it or something? I'm thinking if you did, something slipped putting it back. On mine, I had the o-ring slip while putting in a new one and had to redo it so check that first- good luck

Well I have to say I am very impressed with the power bowl. I put on the power bowl, flexadjust fuel screw, and the needle out of an kxf 450. WOW what a difference in power and throttle response. My first experience with it was a slide out, then almost looped it twice. I use to get burbles going through the whoops, but no more. I only had a slight stumble when going from a closed throttle and grabbing a handful, such as going down a steep downhill that immediately goes back up, and with all the rain there would be a step at the bottom. Any time I had some throttle already in it and snapped the throttle it was instant. I am now going to try and wire the fuel pump arm, much like the o-ring mod. I give the R&D power bowl a :banana::banana:?:banana: