Sign in to follow this  

Supercross The second coming of "hamburger" Hill

Like the weather beaten accident prone infantry that took that famous hill in the summer of 69' our own California Cool will make his triumphant return to the upper elevations of the supercross battlefield.

How could a rider faced with "friendly fire" that left him gasping to refill his battered and bruised lungs a top the heights of a SX triple hope to wage an effective assault in Toronto? Even after the last two weeks left him struggling to maintain his strictly defensive position. Hope should not be lost for the patriotic.

Tactical difficulties for the enemies in the form of narrow and rough pathways will in fact be our boys hailing grace. No stranger to the humid rutted jungle terrain the home field advantage should never be overlooked when a job calls for man power over fire power. Commander Brooks put the work in with our solider during boot camp and laid a base that will allow him to overcome the beating he took during the ATL struggle for position.

I have no doubts the press will do what they can to color the situation green or yellow, but anyone not from the 75th infantry will be singing the blues come March 13, 2010 the year of our Lord.

Edited by motoxhead

Like the weather beaten accident prone infantry that took that famous hill in the summer of 69' our own California Cool will make his triumphant return to the upper elevations of the supercross battlefield.

How could a rider faced with "friendly fire" that left him gasping to refill his battered and bruised lungs a top the heights of a SX triple hope to wage an effective assault in Toronto? Even after the last two weeks left him struggling to maintain his strictly defensive position hope should not be lost for the patriotic.

Tactical difficulties for the enemies in the form of narrow and rough pathways will in fact be our boys hailing grace. No stranger to the humid rutted jungle terrain the home field advantage should ever be overlooked when a job calls for man power over fire power. Commander Brooks put the work in with our solider during boot camp and laid a base that will allow him to overcome the beating he took during the ATL struggle for position.

I have no doubts the press will do what they can to color the situation green or yellow, but anyone not from the 75th infantry will be singing the blues come March 13, 2010 the year of our Lord.

What the hell are you smoking? smoking-006.gif

MAX!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^Nevermind, I just got it. Good job.

MAX!!!

Watch out, MotoXHead is getting deep.:banana:

Must have been that fresh shipment of Wiseco pistons and free practice at LAMX that came in this week. :lol:

Must have been that fresh shipment of Wiseco pistons and free practice at LAMX that came in this week. :lol:

Very nice! just installed a pair in my snowmobile.:banana:

I hope 75 gets healthy and can run at the front. I felt bad for him getting passed like a lapper.

I hope 75 gets healthy and can run at the front. I felt bad for him getting passed like a lapper.

Do we know how he's feeling this week? I imagine he will be banged up for the rest of SX?

Do we know how he's feeling this week? I imagine he will be banged up for the rest of SX?

No clue....haven't heard anything.

No clue....haven't heard anything.

Did you not read my post? I am THE authority on things #75. :banana:

poetry bro...poetry!

Coming next Friday:

"The dirt beneath us"

By, motoxhead

:banana::smirk:

Coming next Friday:

"The dirt beneath us"

By, motoxhead

:banana::smirk:

will that be the dueling Ryans story?