Sign in to follow this  

California A ride up Jawbone wash

I dont know why it wont work:banghead:

Oh well nevermind....if any one wants to see it go to You Tube, search......jbone1-09

Sorry.....

Edited by DSRT450

Is this it?

Too bad youtube is blocked at work, If I could watch stuff like this, the day would go by faster.

That looked really, really boring! Where's the video of the hillclimbs or single track. We demand more out of video's posted from the desert. Especially when those of us that live in the mountains have no where to ride right now except wide open fire roads.

All teasing aside, I hope you had fun and always enjoy any riding video. Thanks for sharing.:banana:

• Like 1

Wow! The trail looked reallys smooth. Did they just plow that road. I have never seen the wash that smooth. Havent been there in a long time, that makes me want to go back out there. Lots of good climbs. has the construction cut off any trails?

Sorry, I know it was boring. :banana: I was bored last night, and I had never posted a You Tube video, so I thought I would try it just for the hell of it. (and I couldnt get it to work:banghead:)

Yeah..it was really smooth, it is normally kinda whooped out, the trail looked like it had just been graded. And it was wet:banana: no dust!!

It was the end of a 60 mile loop we did, and that was the first time my buddy used his new helmet cam.