Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Any word on the return of 33?

I was wondering the same thing. Should be getting close to being back on the track I would think.

I thought they said he was gonna get ready for outdoors. No return to SX.

who?

LOL

grant will always be in the mix, but never a champion.

i think hes got a shot outdoors, it may be a shot in hell but its still a shot:thumbsup:

who?

LOL

it all depends who gets hurt i mean like 2 or 3 yrs ago grant langston won haha so if he won whil rc and js were out cr wasnt racin tht yesr it was 2 yrs ago but anyway if gl won than jg can deff win jg is ffffaaaasssstttt so i think if js was out jg has a chance besides tht not this year

it all depends who gets hurt i mean like 2 or 3 yrs ago grant langston won haha so if he won whil rc and js were out cr wasnt racin tht yesr it was 2 yrs ago but anyway if gl won than jg can deff win jg is ffffaaaasssstttt so i think if js was out jg has a chance besides tht not this year

Oh I see.

to many consistent fast guys this year if there all healthy. #33 will be a top 8 finisher in my opinion.

CR

RV

RD

JS???

Milsaps

short

tedesco

ferry?????

Jlaw

windham

etc.....

going to be a killer outdoor season

to many consistent fast guys this year if there all healthy. #33 will be a top 8 finisher in my opinion.

CR

RV

RD

JS???

Milsaps

short

tedesco

ferry?????

Jlaw

windham

etc.....

I agree, although thats what I thought last year too and it turned out to be reed vs. tedesco and milsaps. Not that theres anything wrong with that, just different than what I was expecting in the start of the season

http://www.jgrmx.com/cgr/community/newsletter.htm

Newsletter 18

2010 has certainly been interesting so far. Josh Grant, who was flying before the season started has been on the sidelines recovering from shoulder surgery resulting from a practice crash just before the first Anaheim race. Josh is doing his best to fast-track his return to racing, working closely with his doctors to determine the earliest yet safe time to resume competition. We are more concerned about Josh being 100 percent healthy and strong for the outdoor championship than we are about him racing a handful of the remaining supercross rounds, but we will support Josh in whatever he and his doctors decide to do.

I'd rather he just quit and not come back. Honestly just never liked him.

if everyone quit when someone didnt like them, we'd be down to just Nick Wey riding around :banana:

CR

RV

RD

JS???

Milsaps

short

tedesco

ferry?????

Jlaw

windham

etc.....

I do think JG could be more consistent, but he has the speed. This could be his year! Besides, what is consistent about the ones I highlighted.

I think he will competing for the championship if he can remain on two wheels :banana:

I never could stand Nick Wey, either.

:banana:

LOL was wondering who the first one would be to come out with that.

who?

LOL

he's way too good at taking himself out of the title chase......i'm sure there are seasons where he makes it thru healthy but i can't remember any!

seems like he always crashes and hurts himself....

if everyone quit when someone didnt like them, we'd be down to just Nick Wey riding around :lol:

It would be awesome to see Wey on the top step! :banana:

I never could stand Nick Wey, either.

Edit- Never mind....

:banana:

I'd rather he just quit and not come back. Honestly just never liked him.

Well thats just a stupid thing to say. . .