Sign in to follow this  

eye candy from RTR Wheel Lacing

i know HRC isnt a big fan of the black\red combo but I am. :banana: I've been wanting black wheels for a while now but couldnt muster up 1k for excels and with as hard as I ride, I didnt want anything sub-par, or heavier in weight then my OEM so CamP gave me some good advice and I sent my wheels down to Bob at RTR. he stripped, polished and anodized my rims, polished my spokes and then turned, polished and coated the hub. the wheel bearings are freshly greased, the wheels were packed better on the return trip then when i sent them, and my cost was 1/3 of what new excel wheel sets would cost. If your a racer and willing to run his stickers he might cut you a small deal on some of the labor. super nice guy to work with, nice on the phone and kept me updated through the process. he even said the bling alone would drop 4 seconds lap for me. haha, anyways here are some teaser shots fresh out of the box. hopefully have them on for this weekend.

RTR4small.jpg

RTR3small.jpg

RTR2small.jpg

RTR1small.jpg

Wow, that looks great! I've never had anything but great experiences with Bob both with anodizing and Excels. Great guy who does great work. :banana::lol:

i know HRC isnt a big fan of the black\red combo but I am. :lol:

Looks nice ! :banana:(even though I´m not a big fan of black/red combo) :banana::smirk: