Sign in to follow this  

T-4?

I have been looking at pipes and am wondering are all the t-4 pipes the same i have seen 2 types and was wondering if one was for stock 110cc and the other big bour. Or are they the same with diffrent end caps? And what does F/S stand for? Also does the FMF 4.1 work well with stock 110cc?

I just don't want to get a pipe and have it run worse that the stock one drilled out.

pct4_110_large.jpg

0000_Pro_Circuit_T-4_Exhaust_System.jpg

Edited by RichardY

i have the 4.1 for my 2010 klx110l and i love it.. i could feel the power gain as soon as i put it on

For the stock motors you want to keep the head pipe diameter as small as the the stocker (or close to it). For a stock motor running the larger head pipe exhausts you loose alot of low end torque. You gain top end revs but at the expense of the low end. So if your racing or running mostly wide open throttle then any of the aftermarket pipes are good. If you run tight small tracks you would be better off with your modded stock pipe for a stock motor.

I've mentioned CHM pipes here quite a bit. I have a CHM on a stocker and a BBR on the other stocker. The CHM pipe is great. Tons of low end. It's a straight head pipe diameter all the way to the can. Only downside SUPER SUPER LOUD.

Just don't go with a big bore pipe or you will loose all your bottom end

Good Luck . . .

Yes what ^^^^^ he said. AN those pipes are the same the one on top just has the new end cap on it. i would get a t-4 or fast 50's pipe. chm is also small bore. bbr also makes a small bore pipe

I have a barely used FMF 4.1 for sale if you're interested...way less than new.