Sign in to follow this  

cool pic my gf got for me

heres mine without the same boarder as yours, and low quality image just because i'm too lazy to make a pro one...but if u ever need another done, let me know and for $1000 USD i will make one :banana:

phototrix.jpg

That looks like a total tool cover Easy Rider is a Harley mag. Did they not have dirtbike type mag. covers

heres mine without the same boarder as yours, and low quality image just because i'm too lazy to make a pro one...but if u ever need another done, let me know and for $1000 USD i will make one :lol:

phototrix.jpg

ill jump right on that what a deal lol :banana:

That looks like a total tool cover Easy Rider is a Harley mag. Did they not have dirtbike type mag. covers

yea i know what easy rider is its actually a chopper style mag i thought it was cool though. i seen advertisements of dirtbikes in an easyrider mag before. but my girl got it for me. AND no they didnt have dirtbike mags

You dont need PS for these but it may help haha... just go over to http://www.fakemagazinecover.com/ , search the covers for "bike" and then upload ur image and ur set

By the way my "superbike" pic was at a racetrack in pattaya thailand incase anyone cares haha