Sign in to follow this  

Hello everyone, this is my first post, and I enjoy all the information on this site. I just sold my 95 dr350se, and purchased a new to me 05 dr650se. It's completely stock, with low miles, and only been road ridden. Currently going through, and cleaning bike from top to bottom. Ordered quite a few aftermarket parts already, impatiently waiting for them to be delivered. Doing the normal maintence, valve clearance check, oil change, fork spring change, and gearing change, and a new seat, and tires of choice, and new bars, and barkbusters. Looking forward to good times this spring as soon as I finish getting it ready. Going to do a more true 50/50 style riding on this bike, compared to mainly offroad on the 350. The reliability, and ease of maintence on the old bike, led me to buying another Suzuki. Hope everyone has a safe and fun 2010 riding season.:banana:

Warning: Get professional help now before the DR addiction consumes the contents of your wallet and substitutes wrenching/riding in place of the time you should be at work, with family, or sleeping.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed here do not necessarily represent those of existing DR addicts, ThumperTalk, or the otherwise moto-crazy.:banana:

Enjoy the ride!

Hello everyone, this is my first post, and I enjoy all the information on this site. I just sold my 95 dr350se, and purchased a new to me 05 dr650se. It's completely stock, with low miles, and only been road ridden. Currently going through, and cleaning bike from top to bottom. Ordered quite a few aftermarket parts already, impatiently waiting for them to be delivered. Doing the normal maintence, valve clearance check, oil change, fork spring change, and gearing change, and a new seat, and tires of choice, and new bars, and barkbusters. Looking forward to good times this spring as soon as I finish getting it ready. Going to do a more true 50/50 style riding on this bike, compared to mainly offroad on the 350. The reliability, and ease of maintence on the old bike, led me to buying another Suzuki. Hope everyone has a safe and fun 2010 riding season.:banana:

i think you are already a menber u had a dr befour now U just have a bigger DR best wiches and be sure 2 hold on wen U turn it on.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I know exactly what you mean about the addiction, and draining the wallet! I've owned many bikes over the years, mostly just old school two-stroke enduro bikes, but it's a great excuse to get out of the house, and hang out with my riding buddies. I'm getting excited to get this thing put together to my liking, and show my cruiser riding buddies what there missing. Got some parts in from UPS yesterday, so you all know what I'm doing today, and it's not fixing the toliet!!