hawaiidirtrider

Post videos of hard technical traiLs here

7 hours ago, phillybeef said:

"Cool" congratulations to hawaiidirtrider for getting "Pinned"

I was trying to figure out what you meant for a while.. then I caught on.. Hey I guess it’s just how guys are attracted to extreme enduro I guess. By the way I just watched 1983 Pontiac supercross this morning on YouTube!! Awesome!!! It made me think of how so many are soooo picky about current suspension. Ride some 70s and 80s bikes to get a comparison. I think your thread is actually the best thread in all of Thumpertalk... and it’s also just guys having a nice conversation too.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2018 at 2:24 PM, filterx said:

@hawaiidirtrider - Nice to see this topic finally got pinned :thumbsup:

I think we all are just masochists.. Nothing like suffering in the trails and then getting back to the truck enjoying and bs about the ride. .. maybe even  with a few beers. This way we can watch again with video 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 2

Adventure...little uncertainty....little fear...hard work....focus...skill development...accomplishment...enjoyment.
Otherwise, things get dull!

• Like 2

On January 13th and 14th the first round of the AMA Extreme Off-Road Series kicked off in Decatur TX at the Revlimiter Extreme.  The race was awesome, and we went out and rode the course a few days after the race (and after the carnage...)  This is a video of the Amateur Course (in other words, the easy stuff...)

• Like 5

On 2/3/2018 at 0:28 AM, hawaiidirtrider said:

Well I didn’t go to Kauai to race but pagabin did so I’ll throw his vid up.. good conditions! No rain. 

Im wondering when our next race is.

I can't imagine making some of those hills or creeks with much rain.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, doniton2 said:

I now have a new favorite way to ride single track. NIGHT RIDE!!!!!! The video doesn’t do it justice. It’s cool see the other lights out in the darkness of the woods.

https://youtu.be/SmoH9y9NJh0

Especially during the hotter summer days, it's impossible to ride daytime. The interesting thing about night rides is that trails ridden dozens and dozens during the day, look completely foreign at night. Good times

• Like 1

Yesterday friends took me to a place I’d never been before to cut and clean trails.. new and old.  Talk about a beautiful area!! Anyway here’s just a couple of rough phone vids of a part of what we cleaned. Everyone carries a machete at the least.

A2D5733F-6217-40A4-91DF-2EE61ED853AC.jpeg

4C67F70F-F8B4-4E44-A017-9F3C6F8DC2AF.jpeg

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 3