• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

VIDEO RIDING TIP!   11/15/2017

How to ride rutted corners with Garrahan Off-Road Training

hawaiidirtrider

Post videos of hard technical traiLs here

3,534 posts in this topic

7-8-12 Fun and funk music video. If you have 30 mins to burn and enjoy funk jazz this is for you. Watch it in HD 720 for the full effect. Oh yea the footage is of Oahu, Hawaii..

Aloha

:):D :D

4 people like this

7-8-12 Fun and funk music video. If you have 30 mins to burn and enjoy funk jazz this is for you. Watch it in HD 720 for the full effect. Oh yea the footage is of Oahu, Hawaii..

Aloha

:D :D :lol:

Very nice!!!! I was looking at the beginning part as being a bit sucky where the off camber slippery stuff in the leaves part was though..That's mainly because I wouldn't normally would want to be there getting stuck with my 525.. as long as could get through riding then it's all good ... but all of it was nice. the bottom along side the stream bed was good.. nice and technical and pretty.. :)

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

here is one 4 u took the vid a few xmas ago

http://www.youtube.c...u/2/eoVpUcDiZlc

Nice vid dingo, too bad there are so many trolls on Youtube. The contrast between the handheld and the POV makes for good entertainment. I only have the GoPro so I only get POV vids and I'm never seen (except my shadow occasionally). Guess I'll have to bring my Sony out as well and hope someone won't mind taking some shots.

Yesterday, aboard my dude's 350 Pumpkin, it was end of the day, with this narrow single track as we say in french a "goat single track"

This is a fun one!...sure would like some shave ice and watermelon..

Love this! Fitting to be in this thread for sure...

Ok this is from the other day...Let me warn you..It isn't exciting.. This is kind of a training section of a riverbed going backwards.. it wasn't easy.. at least not for me but it was a drill for clutch throttle traction balance...etc.. The difficulty was not being able to see the trail much below ..It will get better the more we ride it. .you can't see but there was a little bit of drizzle here and there ..oops..wrong vid.. first vid is a Beta rider doing erzberg.....eh I'll leave it..

ok..here we go.. Here with my 01' cr...

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By CO_ADV_2017
      Thanks for visiting my 2001 Suzuki DRZ400e resto/build thread.  I picked up my DRZ this past summer shortly before getting my endorsement.  I have plenty of off-roading and wrenching experience although it’s all been focused on 4x4’s and mountain bikes.  A couple buddies and I all picked up project (of varying degrees) dual sports with hopes of exploring the northern Colorado national forests and good old adventure on 2 wheels.  The previous owner of this bike only had it for a short period of time and didn’t have much history on it.  It came with studded tires, a worn out ACCT, and running pretty lean.  This thread will document my resto/build with the intent of 25% street/commuting, 50% forest service road exploring, and 25% enduro-type trails. 
      Here is a list of items I addressed shortly after acquiring the bike:
      Tusk Motorcycle Enduro Lighting kit (bike is now titled and plated in CO) New disc brake pads Oil and filter change New Tires… Kenda K760 Trakmaster II rear, Pirelli MT21 front All Balls Wheel Bearing kits (front & Rear) New foam air filter (Tusk) New Tusk valve cover gasket Thumpertalk MCCT Pigtail for trickle charger Checked valve clearance (all in tolerance) A few other upgrades/mod’s that I can see have already been added:
      Scott’s triple clamp Air box has been opened up Auxillary CPU fan on radiator Radiator guard (not sure on brand) Factory Effex seat (not sure if this is an upgrade) Skidplate Over the next couple weeks I plan to begin disassembling the bike down to the frame and here are the planned upgrade/maintenance items I plan to address (depending on funding) before the spring riding season:
      IMS 4.0 Tank Seat Concepts saddle (foam kit) Tusk D Flex pro hand guards ProGrip 714 grips LED low/high beam upgrades with a customer headlight housing Ram Mount Spring grip (iphone) New plastics for front/rear fender and side panels (black) De-rust stock exhaust and paint black Service swingarm bearings Gather a tool kit, first aide kit, and spare parts kit Wider ebay pedals Trackside 12v adapter to cockpit Paint the frame (reading lots on paint vs powdercoat) Polish wheels / de-rust spokes Check jetting in carb… add JD Jet Kit as necessary Thumpertalk case savers… may need to replace case on right side (damaged) Smooth the back of the shifter near the folding tip it has kind of a sharp edge that can still damage thru the case saver Delete clutch and stand switches Free Power Mod Go through wiring harness and shorten/clean up/re-do connections/silicone grease in every electrical connector New Drive chain and sprocket(s)… still researching desired gearing (recommendations welcome) Flush brake fluid Flush radiator fluid Maintain / tune suspension as needed I would love for you all to join me on this journey and add your recommendations/opinions on upgrades, personal experience, alternative brands, things I’ve missed, etc.  I will be taking my time to post details on the upgrades I’m making along the way although I’m not bringing innovation to what you all have already accomplished.  Thanks again and I look forward to learning from and sharing with this community as I go!

• By High On Octane
      Went to Jewell MX in Watkins, CO on Monday and was pleasantly surprised to find out I had the entire park practically to myself.  And in the process, cranked out my fastest lap times ever!  Not to mention flying down some trails wide open in 3rd gear, and of course, a little enduro mixed in.  Was a freaking epic day!

• By Bryan Bosch
      Looking down on Telluride, CO