Sign in to follow this  

09 450 revalve opinions

hey guys, looking for opinions on revalving. I would like some feedback on rg3, FC and noleenj6. I am over 40 expert and need to plush up suspension for oldtimer nationals coming up-20+ minute motos for a 225 lb old dude is hell on chubby guy like me! Thankyou and stay safe. Ernie:smirk:

Im 36 and just had mine done by RG3 with the smart valve...night & day difference! My valving is spot on to where I can stiffin or soften the stroke. Just be honest about your ridding ability and you will be happy.

The linkage is also very much needed!

hey guys, looking for opinions on revalving. I would like some feedback on rg3, FC and noleenj6. I am over 40 expert and need to plush up suspension for oldtimer nationals coming up-20+ minute motos for a 225 lb old dude is hell on chubby guy like me! Thankyou and stay safe. Ernie:smirk:

My brother revalved both shock and fork about 3 months ago with MB1 out of california, he is a 50 year old expert 6'2" and 230, he absolute loves his 2009 CRF450 now, says he will NEVER ride a bike with stock suspension again. Very reasonable, think it spent like $6-700

I had a 2009 with FC fork revalve and they were really nice! I am 225 w/o gear, too!