Sign in to follow this  

Underwear, yes, underwear question

What are you folks wearing under your mx pants (insert gay jokes here). Seriously, bicycle shorts, regular tighty whities? I use the antimonkeybutt powder, but still on 2hr harescrambles me an my briefs seem to irritate each other.

My husband wears bicycle shorts (long to accomendate to knee brace) and I wear boy short underwear. Neither one of us have problems. When done racing first thing we do it get out of gear and shower up. Helps.

generally boxer dude but I wear tighty whities w/ EVS Impact shorts (I think)...since privous post mentioned knee braces, I wear 661 long socks...go over the knees to mid-thighs...

No underwear with full length underarmour warm weather spandex pant thingys.

Use a product called Body-glide. It is to stop chaffing during any sport activity( so it is water resistant for about 2-3 hours). I rub it on my butt-crack.:banana:

It is like a deodorant stick..

I used to just ware my boxers, but I wanted something to keep the little guys in place. So got these puppies (Fox Titan Sport Short) with the long Shift Moto socks for the knee braces. :banana:

26073001F.jpg

I wear polypropelene jockey shorts, they wick moisture away from your body. I bought them at an outdoor provisioning store (REI). Cotton is just wrong to wear when exercising because it holds moisture and doesn't transport it away from your skin.

I wear polypropelene jockey shorts, they wick moisture away from your body. I bought them at an outdoor provisioning store (REI). Cotton is just wrong to wear when exercising because it holds moisture and doesn't transport it away from your skin.

Polypropylene shorts:eek: Like plastic shorts??

96788699v5_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Don't Knock 'Em Til You Try 'Em

Now that's what I've been looking for...:banana::lol::lol:

I wear boxers AND my Levi's , i burnt my leg real bad a few years ago on a dirtbike header and it was so swollen they had thought they might have to amputate(burnt thru the dermis and muscle) because the swelling was so bad it was cutting off the circulation , so my leg was dying , my lower leg was 3X the normal size , it was larger than my thigh , so now i wont ride without 2 complete layers so i dont feel any heat from the pipe , it gets kinda hot sometimes , but i would rather be a little uncomfortable than take a chance at loosing my leg again , scared the crap out of me !

So i wear Boxers , Levi's and MX pant's

I used to wear my regular tighty whities but last year I pick up a pair of Starter spandex/coolmax shorts that were on the clearance rack at WalMart. They are almost identical to the riding shorts that the moto companies sell. I like 'em a lot better than regular underwear because they wick moisture and dry quickly.