Sign in to follow this  

Spy goggles

I am looking to buy the Spy Klutch - Black Sabbath goggles from spyoptic.com, but I am curious if I am able to get the "SPY+" logo on the strap in red, rather than white. I tried calling them yesterday and today but I was sent to their voicemail. I also emailed them but they haven't answered yet. Do any of you know if you are able to get the strap logo in a different color? Thanks for reading!

I have no idea about getting the strap in a different color. You may be able to mix and match at your local dealer. Not hearing anything back form them by now doesn't say much about their customer service. Sorry i wasn't much help, I hope you get it figured out.

It's a busy time of the season for every company. Supercross is midway through so many reps are out traveling to those races supplying their racers, the am nats have started up so some of their people are there. I would HIGHLY doubt you can get what you want unless you do it yourself. I don't think it would be too hard to change straps out if you have a seam ripper and sewing machine.