Sign in to follow this  

Aluminum Frame RM 250 Pricing help

I'm selling my RM250af and i'm not sure on how to price it. Its in the classifieds for refrence. Could you all help me figure out what this thing is worth. I don't want to give it away but I also dont want to be unrealistic on what its worth. Please help

These things are huge in demand. Did you pay to have it built or did u build it yourself? I would think that you shouldnt lose money on it, but I wouldn't go trying to make money on it. What year chassis did you use and what year motor did u use? Post photos !

Yes, post photos!

Are there kits to build these? Like, find a aluminum chassis w/ a blown motor and bolt in a 2t'r?

I can't figure out how to load photos to an album. There are photos in the classifieds. The bike is a 05' RMZ 450 with a 02' 250 motor. MPS built the bike. I was thinking around $3500 but i'm not sure.

I would think it would fetch more than $3500. That thing is sick! But I thought the rm250 was supposed to be a good handler, seems like a lot of work what you did. But I like it!

I would think you could easily get 5Gs for it. Especially when you consider that the 500 AFs go for almost double that