xr100 blue smoke

hi can someone tell me what might cause blue smoke soon as i start my 89 xr100.when i get on the gas it gets worse never clears up.i looked at the ring and pistons and i cant see no oil on the rings or on the sides of the piston.do you think its caused by valve seals? thanks for your help

here is the thing that happened.when i got the bike like 1 month ago it had a tapping in the topend.so i adjusted the valves and that took out some of the noise but not all.i then tore the top end off to look at the valves and piston and i found some carbon build up on the intake valve so i cleaned it off and that stopped the topend noise.after i put it back together it now smokes worse then ever.i have not readjusted the valves since i cleaned off the valve.and yes it did smoke a little bit when i got it but nothing like it does now.

i have new valve guide seals. when you say relap the valves what do you mean?

i,m new at this so all help will be greatly appreciated

Lapping Valves / Grinding Using Compund To Seat Valves To Thier Seats. & Make Sure Lapping Compound Is Propery Cleaned Off Before Assembly , Or Youll Have 20 Years Of Wear In 2 Minutes.