Sign in to follow this  

looking for a xr650 L exhaust system 4 sale.

I have a 2008 XR 650 L and im looking to purchase a complete exhaust for it. anything out there i should buy over another or does anyone have a good used system? thx

I have a 2008 XR 650 L and im looking to purchase a complete exhaust for it. anything out there i should buy over another or does anyone have a good used system? thx

FMF makes a really nice system for this bike,,they have a header and the Q4 slip on is very nice,not loud either..the Q4 will also fit your original front pipe too...

B

I have the full system from FMF and I am happy with it. I bought the header from XR's Only and it did not fit. Too bad, it was a nice looking unit. I had to return it. It is hit or miss with them. I have returned more stuff to them then any one else. I received a lot of R parts when ordering L parts.

P1010103.jpg

Cigar Mike

I was looking at your pipe and its color. Do you think this is too hot? If so, Should i jet larger? or remove disks (Supertrapp tip)

Bluepipe.jpg

wups, i don't think this is the right tread to post this on, apologies....

Edited by Moto500
Stupidity...