Sign in to follow this  

Haulmark quailty?

Looking at a 6x12 v-nose haulmark trailor how do they compare to other brands quailty wise?Not too many dealers in this area so i cant compare.Its brand new but a 2007 model what kind of price range should i be looking too pay since its 3 years old.I tryed too compare on-line but with so many brands out there its hard Thanks

We picked up clean, used 7x16 v-nose for $2100. I also had previously purchased a new 7x26 Haulmark that was not a V-nose for $3800. That was a few years back. It's been a good trailer, no problems, pulls nice.

As a former Haulmark owner, I can say its probably the best or one of the best trailers made. The quality is top notch!

I sold mine in 08 and bought a Roadmaster, which looks better than a Haulmark, but the quality just isn't there.

I've always hauled my toys in the back of the pick-up,never been around any enclosed trailors I have no knowlegde of what too look for in them.Getting one is my wifes idea but I think its a good one.What i hear here tonight will help me decide ,so thanks for the responses.$2600 for a new 2007 didnt sound bad too me,but i dont like the fact that its been sitting on the lot for 3 years.

My business partner and I own a "07" 7'X26' Haulmark V nose and it is a great trailer. Pulls nice and my only complaint is that it is heavy but it is larger than what you are looking at. At 26' I would probably look at an aluminum rig next time.

Unless there is something unusual about where the trailer has been sitting, I would not think there would be an issue sitting at a dealer for 3 years. It has just been sitting there depreciating in value not quality or condition. Grease it up and go.

I own a Haulmark also.....and back in the day I worked at the factory that made the torsion axles, I made the part that goes from the torsion rod to the axle (Dexter axle) and they are also mostly made in Indiana

Just to give you a comparison of what a used Haulmark 2007 6x12 w/ 18in v nose and 6in extra height, 32in side door, and dual rear doors cost-I paid $1800. Trailer was low mile and extra clean, but had hail dents on one side. The trailer seems to be way better built than some of the comps that I looked at.

Thanks guys I bought it.I also used it the first day ,they make things so much easier.