Sign in to follow this  

Bigger / softer seat for CR250?

Does anyone make a seat that is larger / softer / more comfortable for a 2002 CR250? I'd like to find a seat that is comfortable for riding hours at a time instead of minutes. I'm not racing 20 minute motos. Think hare scrambles, enduros, and trail riding.

I can fab you one of these lol. I havent seen any thicker seats, I know for my KTM 520EXc I got a moose one that was thicker. Maybe buy XR650R seat foam and a cover and do some cutting to make it fit?

Picture2-3.png?t=1268440446

I can fab you one of these lol. I havent seen any thicker seats, I know for my KTM 520EXc I got a moose one that was thicker. Maybe buy XR650R seat foam and a cover and do some cutting to make it fit?

That's a possibility that I haven't thought of. (The XR650 seat - not your fab work.) Good idea. :banana:

SDG makes them, and I have a moose one for my 02. I remeber ordering it from one of the online retailers and thought I ordered an SDG but whatever, it's a tall seat and I love it. Here you go... http://www.sdgusa.com/mx_hondafitment.php

I have an SDG seat in standard height. Most uncomfortable seat I've ever had the displeasure to sit on. Felt like I was sitting on a covered 4" X 4". I hated it. I switched back to the factory seat. I'll have to check out the Moose brand seat. Didn't know they made seats. Thanks.