Sign in to follow this  

recommended suspension settings for 02 CR250

I'm looking for the stock or MXA suspension settings for my 02 CR250...I need a baseline setting so I have somewhere to start from...I've googled it and searched TT with no luck...

Just have them all half way in between, and start from there. I like to keep my rebound a bit past halfway. If you plan on doing motocross etc you most likely will have to get them valved and sprung for your weight.

I'd say get them valved and sprung as well and go from there for your baseline. Who ever you get to do it will be able to help you out getting everything sorted I would imagine. Seems most suspension shops are extremely helpful. Just took my 02's suspension in and the guy said that the stock fork valving was useable but the shock needed some work. It was pretty quick, less than a day and it has been the best money I've spent so far on this bike. I don't know what the settings are, I've only put about an hour on the bike since having it done and I'm still trying to see if I'm good with it over a range of conditions.

MXA recommended suspension settings will really depend on your weight, ability, and riding style. You could always write into to MXA and they usually reprint past info like that.