Sign in to follow this  

2009 One Industries Delta Graphics

Does anybody know where I can get these graphics? I bought the shrouds/seat cover on eBay so I ordered everything else from rockymountainatv to complete the kit. I even emailed the seller on eBay to make sure that is what I'd get and he said yes "what you see in the picture is the kit you get". Well, the dumbass sent me the 2008 Delta graphics which look completely different! :lol:

All I need are the shroud graphics and the seat cover but I can't find them anywhere on the internet. I appreciate your help :banana:

DELTA.jpg

Thanks I love 'em! And that doesn't come with the seat cover or I'd buy it. Originally they were $20 on rockymountain for the seat cover and the shrouds which is a hell of a deal! I put them in my cart, got to the checkout and the last set had been sold just minutes before. I was irate :banana:

Yeah that seat cover is nice. I looked on their website but they don't show it in the same style as the ones you want.

At least there are graphics you can see on your bike! Hell most sites show graphics "available" for my bike but there's no picture of what they will look like lol.

What bike do you have? I have the 2009 Delta shroud graphics and seat cover for a 06-09 YZF. PM me if you are interested.

CAMM