Sign in to follow this  

should I get a cr250 or a crf450 help plz!!

Ok so i am debating on what bike to get next and i really like 2strokes but from what i know 4strokes are the futures so..

so right now i have an 02 cr125 and i love it but soon i hope to be moving up. Should i get a crf250 to get used to a 4t then get a crf450? or just go to a 450 or get a 250 2t?

so some detail about me:

i'm 14 5'9 about 150 lbs been riding for about 3 yrs but i ride every weekend and i used to ride everydaY. I ride mostly trails but some track and i ride hard.

I've gotten pretty good on my 125 so my parents are thinking that in about 6months maybe i'll move up so any help in my dilema is appreciated thx.

ride red!!:banana:

CR 250 for sure

you know 2 strokes, sounds like youre good at riding at mainitaining themm so stay 2 stroke

that 4 stroke the future thing is rubbish

i bought a yz 250f after originally wanting a 250 2 stroke= regret it

i hate the 4 stroke maintenance especially valves

For trails the Yz250 or RM250 are considered better choices...

True, but he wants to stick with Honda.

I say go for the CR250... I love my 06, though I don't really ride trails on it. :banana:

yea i've asked some of my riding buddies and they have all told me that i should stick with the 2ts so i think that's what i'm going to do.

get a 1999,2000,2001 cr 250, exccelent bikes

nothing wrong with yz's though

Two strokes and Four strokes have their pro's and con's we all know that. You have to asses your preference and ridiing type. I like the power and balancing in a four stroke but by the sounds of it you've been with two strokes a while, so I would stick with what you know you enjoy.