Sign in to follow this  

Klx 300 ??? tm33 gas leak

Hi gas is leaking out of my tm33 carb at the vent holes above float any ideas on fix ;;;the float level looks right level gas leak when the carb bowl has been drained and now at idle leaking klx 300r 2000 year...just cleaned gas tank and screen above needel and seat.....will hold clear plastic tube above carb tomorow to check float level/// thanks dalesmobilewelding@yahoo.com:banana::banghead::lol::banana::foul:

Not sure but I think the Mik 33 has a removable needle seat held in by a screw. There's an o-ring around the seat.

Hi gas is leaking out of my tm33 carb at the vent holes above float any ideas on fix ;;;the float level looks right level gas leak when the carb bowl has been drained and now at idle leaking klx 300r 2000 year...just cleaned gas tank and screen above needel and seat.....will hold clear plastic tube above carb tomorow to check float level/// thanks dalesmobilewelding@yahoo.com:banana::banghead::lol::banana::foul:

Hey dale, Welcome to the KLX forum. Your carb problems could be the reason yours has starting issues. better get that fixed first. Make sure your jetted for the altitude.