Sign in to follow this  

Source for XR600 # plate backgrounds?

So I called N-Style graphics today trying to order some pre-cut backgrounds for my 95' 600. I looked on their site and they still listed this kit for the bike so I gave them a call. The girl that answered said they didn't have these backgrounds anymore and that they couldn't make them either. She told me that they lost a bunch of their patterns for the older bikes and that they didn't have much earlier than 2002. Anybody know where I can find some black pre-cut backgrounds?

"Lost" a bunch of their patterns? Sorry I can't help, but I have to say that that is possibly the worst excuse I have ever heard. :banana:

What they really mean is that they don't see enough profit in making graphics for bikes older than '02, so they stopped.

Yeah maybe but somebody out there has some backgrounds I hope....or I'll have to get out the X-acto knife.

Check with ZLT, I seem to remember them having 600 stuff not too long ago.

denis kirk has pre cut black for the xr650l i think they would work for you ,may need a little triming ?

i got them and they were a good fit hope this helps:ride:

I put in an email to ZLT so hopefully they can help. It's hard to believe that with all the places that make graphics that it's hard to find a source for these.

If not, we would glad to make the template from your plastic.

Any further word on this? I haven't had a chance to call ZLT during business hours.

Sorry guys I have been out of town for a while. I never heard back from ZLT but I just emailed and haven't called yet. I appreciate the offer TnTFx. Let me figure out which way I want to go on this and I may be in touch...thanks.

Check on e-bay for the pre-cut backgrounds. I just purchased a complete Factory-Effex set for $2-, and he still had an extra set for sale. Of course this was approx. a week ago when I bought it, so it may be gone by now.:thumbsup:

But here are some I spotted, if this helps at all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/N-STYLE-WHITE-BACKGROUNDS-HONDA-XR600R-XR600_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem563afde62fQQitemZ370356905519QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

• Like 1

Check on e-bay for the pre-cut backgrounds. I just purchased a complete Factory-Effex set for $2-, and he still had an extra set for sale. Of course this was approx. a week ago when I bought it, so it may be gone by now.:thumbsup:

But here are some I spotted, if this helps at all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/N-STYLE-WHITE-BACKGROUNDS-HONDA-XR600R-XR600_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem563afde62fQQitemZ370356905519QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Just picked up a set, thanks for the link. MXJunky prefers white backgrounds for the big bikes, as black backgrounds are for 125's and 250F's.

(There are three sets left in the above link, ten bucks plus five for shipping.)