found a gold mine of HM and Cobras

a buddy of mine has been a fanatical mini racer. he has a stock pile of cobra and HM parts laying around, as well as one of each complete. the HM is far from stock and is amazing to me. the cobra has a big wheel front clip. lots of carbs and tons of clutching goodies. if anyone is interested in a whole bike or parts, I convinced him to sell them. he was going to make the into pool table lights:bonk:

I will av to ask him which one it is, it looks similar to the second one, but his is all billet goodies and sports a noleen pipe. he has a few different heads and jugs too. one of the heads was custom cut from a yz 60 so it would cool better. both bike have won a lot of races and qualified for LL

what is the years of the bikes???

I am trying to get him to sign up for TT....till then I will find out. he says his modded HM is everybit as fast as the cobra and has plenty of videos t back that up. the engine is FAR from stock

I will try to get him to bring me some pics. the guy is unreal knowledge bank on cobra and hm's. he does case mods and runs yz heads on the hm and his kids were actually faster on them then the cobras and ktms. I was talking to him yesterday and he told me he wrapped up over 12k in the mini's. the parts pile is pretty wild too. hand machined clutches and various linings......on and on......then the carbs............

I will try to get him to bring me some pics. the guy is unreal knowledge bank on cobra and hm's. he does case mods and runs yz heads on the hm and his kids were actually faster on them then the cobras and ktms. I was talking to him yesterday and he told me he wrapped up over 12k in the mini's. the parts pile is pretty wild too. hand machined clutches and various linings......on and on......then the carbs............

he really has passion on it!

• 3 weeks later...

I've never even heard of them bikes. Is there an American importer?

Greg if you can talk him into joining over here. We'd love to tap into his knowledge.

Anyone else think its cool that we have a member from Italy??

Thanks for the pic's EstyMxGirl ?

I've never even heard of them bikes. Is there an American importer?

Greg if you can talk him into joining over here. We'd love to tap into his knowledge.

Anyone else think its cool that we have a member from Italy??

Thanks for the pic's EstyMxGirl ?

I'm from Italy!

I think if you want to contact the Honda HM Italia you can have a lot of information check out here http://www.hmmoto.it/ita/contatti.asp

thanks for the welcome hopefully i can help you and others with setups for hm/crx have had good luck with them as well with cobras wish the kids where still small would go right back and do another local series