Sign in to follow this  

Graphic Templates on Craigs List, Legit?

I am desperately looking for the graphic templates for a YZ250 2008, and I came across this:

http://worcester.craigslist.org/mcy/1639201409.html

The guy doesnt answer my emails, his check out page has no way of asking questions or contacting him. Smells abit like a scam.

Has anyone ever bought from him and had a postive experience?

$20 is cheaper than me buying a full graphics kit and scanning it in.

Thanks guys

His whole business revolves around email. That's how he sends you the templates. I wouldn't buy anything until you get an email back.

You can build your own templates with masking tape, a sharpie and a scanner. That's what I did and it worked out fine.

I do have what you are looking for, I can e-mail them to you in .ai format for $10:smirk:

You can build your own templates with masking tape, a sharpie and a scanner. That's what I did and it worked out fine.

I do have what you are looking for, I can e-mail them to you in .ai format for $10:smirk:

lol!!

Ok He said he didnt get my first email. But he did answer my second one, then a bunch of my other questions... so I went for it, and they are good quality! :banana:

So I recommend dealing with this guy. You get all the trims, and the backgrounds. Much cheaper and easier than buying a cheap kit and scanning it in. I highly recommend it.

PS guys dont email me for the template, cause its not myne to give away, this guy obviously but in some work to make the templates so well, so I dont want to do him out of his hard work.

I would check the fit first.

The ones I've seen, where not very clean.