Sign in to follow this  

Tt350

What's an 87 TT350 in good shape worth? Interested in one for sale locally but have no idea what a fair price is. It is pretty nice and has new tires, and chain and sprockets. thanks for the help.

I have been runninng an 1986 XT350 for the past 11 years. The TT350 was the dirt bike version of the XT350 which is a dual purpose. The TT350 was only offered in 1986-87 and the XT350 was built 1985-2000(north america). The bikes share similar properties just that the TT350 was heavier built for off road use only. 350 air cooled, single cylinder, 4 valves and dual carb type setup. I have put 8000 off road miles on my XT and maintain it quite often. The engine oil bathes the clutches so change the oil often to keep from contaminating the clutch packs. I would offer as high as 800 if it was real clean and well maintained. It is a solid motor mount setup and I find it noisy even when it is tuned correctly. With some re-jetting, performance muffler and re-gearing, it can be a fun trail bike. Good Luck.:banana:

I sold my TT350 about 5 years ago for $800. It was in good shape, new tires, aftermarket exhaust, overall good shape. That was also to a good friend, but I think we both got a good deal out of it. He still rides the crap out of it.