Sign in to follow this  

Cheap Parts FAST! >>> Munn Racing

i have no affilation BUT if u need parts FAST call Chip Munn at Munn Racing :banana::thumbsup:

i just drank the Koolaid and needed a chain and sprockets fast, plus sum other stuff.

went online Thursday but decided to call for a stock check, Chip Munn said he wud have the sprockets and chain out that evening...cool. plus i need the sidestand rubber, light bulb and KTM sparkplug wrench...stupid chit :banana:

he said he probably had it too..all at discounted prices.

after placing the order Thursday at ~5:15pm i received it at my business the next day via priority mail!

hell, he had parts that the dealership needed to order!

just thought i'd pass along a gud supplier and i also understand these guys are real gud with motors :lol:

:banana:

I think this is a good fast place to order parts from too. http://shop.thumpertalk.com/

ABSOLUTLEY! i buy alot of my parts from TT. :banana:

BUT this wus next day delivery from a KTM stocking dealer :banana:

TT while very gud on delivery, usally has to have OE parts delivered to them before shipping to you.

this wus a :lol: for when u need it the next day.

:banana:

P.S. i found out my rear wheel bearings were bad today and all of the bearing supplies are closed... :banana:

...called the closest KTM dealer and they don't have them in stock :banana:

Kenzo is correct. For KTMS, Chip Munn is the Main man. I'm getting parts to my door in two days from my order date at standard ground shipping, due to him having the parts in stock, and he has alot of parts in stock.

He just about has everything in stock, and very good prices. Thumper talk is good as well but seems to take forever to process. Weeks usually.

Chip is the Man and lets not forget about Dan, check it out at The Dallas Super Cross this weekend, Munn will have their rig there I bet !

I, for one, have a problem with them. About half the time, I don't even get the old parts off before I get the new parts from Munn. ;-)

What's a guy to do?

Cheers,

MrHix

Chip is awesome!! I buy all my parts from Munn. Last order, he shipped the wrong swingarm bearings by mistake. He instantly sent the correct ones to me and had a bunch of cool Munn Racing Schwag in the box for me!!!

Its NOT: Cheap Parts Fast......:lol:

It IS: FAST Parts Cheap!!!!:banana:

Always great experience with Munn:worthy:

They are good, so is Fastlap at ktmworld.com

Great prices, fast ship, huge facility, everything is in stock.

I was not aware that TT had KTM oem parts...??

Don't you hate it when you walk into a place to get a part or a piece or something and they say, "I can order it for you.". Shiatt...I could'a ordered it myself, that's why I came to the retailer. They're killing themselves, let the e-tailers rule.

I always receive my parts the next day from Chip. Awesome service and prices if ordered online.

+1

A+ service. Jut got my Tank protectrs from Chip..fast shipping took three days to my house...shipping was a little bit steep but he had the lowest prices on the product.