Sign in to follow this  

KX100 Best Oil

Nick, please do a search. Oil threads have been beaten to death. Between mix and ratios and tranny, there's alot of opinions. There's probably 6 threads on the first 3 pages.

Thanks man. and say hi to your quad buddy for us. :banana:

Nick, please do a search. Oil threads have been beaten to death. Between mix and ratios and tranny, there's alot of opinions. There's probably 6 threads on the first 3 pages.

lol, nice

i like my castor blends

Well, we knew he wouldn't last long acting like a 3 y/o. Guess he can read from the outfield.

Anyhoo, In response to Sean, I like my Amsoil Dominator. LOL

If you hang out here long enough, Sean and Jeekinz and a few others like to have fun and always get a word in somewhere. But we have fun doing it.

Well, we knew he wouldn't last long acting like a 3 y/o. Guess he can read from the outfield.

Anyhoo, In response to Sean, I like my Amsoil Dominator. LOL

If you hang out here long enough, Sean and Jeekinz and a few others like to have fun and always get a word in somewhere. But we have fun doing it.

did i call that one or what

...you are going to get banned from this forum so dam quick...

nick most oils made now days are really good, like sappers said, just do a search there is more info on that subject than you could ever read. my suggestion is to find what you like, can get easily and cheaply and stick with it for a whole top end, then you can see your results and go from there. i like the castor oils because of how they behave with thermal changes, or at least thats what im told :banana:

hahaha yea might not want to put that in there in that case.... we have been using maxima sythetic with great results...That being said my buddy has a race team and gets free redline oil.He just gave me a case so we will be switching to that soon.

hey thanks sappers i will say hi to him for you guys oh and just a little fact HE GOT BANNED FOR NAME CALLING LOL

:lol::lol::banana::lol::banana: always the younger ones who ruin it for the rest :banana:

No search needed, just listen to ME. Yamalube 2R, 30:1.

Hold the applause, you can thank me later.

:lol:

Nothing like the smell of 927 and race gas in the morning....:banana:

or any time :lol: