Sign in to follow this  

clutch

im wondering if the clutch springs dont last to long on a rmz 250 should i just buy better clutch springs to prevent blowing my clutch

Year of bike? Word on the streets is the 07's have clutch problems. Not sure it is related to springs tho. I have a 05 and the springs have been bulletproof. I wouldn't change them out unless needed.

IMO... Unless something drives you down the road to replace the springs, I say leave them alone.

any clue if the 07 have a defect of the clutch release such as the part that attaches to the cable ??? by the engine or what would cause this part to break

Edited by suzuki277

its a 2009

The 09 clutch are the same as the 08's. We've got some 150+ hours on our clutch springs and still good..... WHY...are you having clutch slippage???

im getting clutch fade after about 5 mins of riding then usually the clutch release breaks shortly after what could lead to this

its just what ive been reading and figured its easy to change springs then have to by a new clutch

its just what ive been reading and figured its easy to change springs then have to by a new clutch

If I was going to change my springs I'd get 450 springs......