Sign in to follow this  

just messing around at st.joe in mo

I was just messing around kinda trying to ride wheelies later on i got a hang of it.I was mostly riding trails all day though.When i get a helmet cam ill post some good trail riding.My bad tire is super bald so it was kinda hard to get the front up in the sand anyway.the guy at the end shut me down :banana:

Hey, ive been there before! Cool place to ride and if you get tired of the sand you have really rocky trails to ride. Best of both worlds but i wish it was bigger area...

Hey, ive been there before! Cool place to ride and if you get tired of the sand you have really rocky trails to ride. Best of both worlds but i wish it was bigger area...

well this was the first time ive been there in three years and i found trails that i havent been on or maybe the just looked different but you just got to find em there alot of em way back there. It could be a lot bigger though. Do you still go there?

Yeah i haven't been there in a long time but it was fun! Where in missouri are you from? Im from springfield Mo.

Yeah i haven't been there in a long time but it was fun! Where in missouri are you from? Im from springfield Mo.

well im from florissant mo wich is north st.louis county but im in the fenton area now.I like it out here not as much bull going on and i dont know anybody so its cool. I got my garage and my bikes thats all i need.

Where else do you ride? I ride alot of local tracks and chadwick also fingers lake sometimes. We also go down to white rock in Arkansas. But we are looking for more places..

Being from St. Joseph MO, you know how long it took me to find out there isn't any state park close by :banana::lol:

Where else do you ride? I ride alot of local tracks and chadwick also fingers lake sometimes. We also go down to white rock in Arkansas. But we are looking for more places..

ive only been to st.joe ant this other place that got closed down in illinios.but that was a long time ago. whats the best place you have bben to in mo. And there is a thing called w2r on here that has a list of places

Well it depends what you ride most but chadwick is good. It is a mark twain national forest and has got a alot of rock trails/hills. I think the best track ive been to is legends raceway in Half way MO.

Edited by racercolt45

Being from St. Joseph MO, you know how long it took me to find out there isn't any state park close by :banana::lol:

LOL, yeah its saint Jo park...