Sign in to follow this  

neck brace and knee brace opinons ?

lookin at a leaat adventure neck brace...im 5.6 165 without gear ..stocky build...anyone my size use them? tryin to figure out wether to get the club or adventure ...i know the club has more rear adjustement which might be benifical to shorter riders....also im lookin at the evs rs8 knee braces...anyone have them?

with your size the leatt should be fine.. i am bigger than you and i know smaller guys and we both use them fine. There is tons of adjustment that you can do to make it fit you right. The adventure has all of the same adjustments except that the front and rear tables dont move up or down. That adjustment would only help guys with no neck or a giraffe neck.

I don't have fitment advice, but my Adventure's foam is really ratty after 1 year. Still works but looks crappy. My brother just got a Club for $330, and I think it will hold up much better; I'd go with that if it's in your budget.

Don't know about the EVS, but I found new POD original design for $400 for the pair on Ebay.

i am 5'7" and 170lbs. and i wear a evs large and it fits great. works well with my thor sentinel as well.