Sign in to follow this  

2005 kx85

I have been looking for a while to get my son another bike and just drove 2.5 hrs for an 05. I swear when I walked in, I thought, this can not be it. It practically looked new. Still had the little rubber tips on the tires.

The dealer was awesome :banana::thumbsup: ****Cycle Specialty*****

I got there and come to find out his son is Russell Bobbit. :lol:

Very nice!!!! Has it been ridden at all? There's no wear marks anywhere. That's a wall hanger thar.

You sure that 05'?????It looks a lot like my sons 08'.......What did ya pay if you dont mind telling???

Very nice!!!! Has it been ridden at all? There's no wear marks anywhere. That's a wall hanger thar.

I really don't think it was ridden any. I was contemplating spending 3k on a 08/09 but when I found this I couldn't believe it.

You sure that 05'?????It looks a lot like my sons 08'.......What did ya pay if you dont mind telling???

Had to make sure when we got home yesterday before ordering number plate backgrounds. I checked the VIN to the cert of origin and its an 05.

I don't mind telling, in fact I feel good about it 1599 OTD

i would have bough that in a heart beat....they have not changed much since 2002 .......I paid 2500 for my sons 08' with 30min of ride time on it