3rd WORLD WHEELIE!!!

so what im I looking for? dont quite have the attention span to sit there and watch 5.5 minutes of lame helmet cam...

Duh! The get offs, the nice yellow puffa jacket, the daftness of the two chaps. Sorry, I forgot that the Brit sense of humour got lost somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean :banana:

Gives a good example of the balance point of a bike when doing a wheelie :banana:

Yamahammer made a 2cyl, 2stoke 250 streeter in the ~1973 year range ... It came stock with an oil pump and front end stabilizer and would scream!

No helmet is bad enough but sandals? These guys don't do any dapping?

yeah.. I kinda have a feeling in a 3rd world country they dont quite have the money to pay for a 500$ arai helmet and 500$ pair of gaerne s12 or tech 10s... id imagine theyre lucky enough to even own a motorized bike, let alone all the proper gear to go with it.

their bikes are probably just for transportation purposes/work. not fun, huge jumps, FMX, or extreme hill climbs etc... but im sure you already knew that :banana:

yeah.. I kinda have a feeling in a 3rd world country they dont quite have the money to pay for a 500$ arai helmet and 500$ pair of gaerne s12 or tech 10s... id imagine theyre lucky enough to even own a motorized bike, let alone all the proper gear to go with it.

their bikes are probably just for transportation purposes/work. not fun, huge jumps, FMX, or extreme hill climbs etc... but im sure you already knew that :banana:

That expensive stuff is here but not alot of it ... Most people ride small underbone models or the bikes like you see in the vid with a side big side car carring 5-8 people at a time ... the drver is on the bars riding :0 The teenagers ride the souped up underbone model ... 100 - 125 ... and these guys race them in the dirt and in the street ... they strip them down to nothing and go for it ... I have only saw 1 wheelie on the street in the 4 months I have been here though ...

Usually no helmet and flip flops with the whole family on the bike ... :0 ) they go so slow it is safe with the common fall over as the event to avoid but on the roads, they go as wide as needed and use all the payment on each side of the road PLUS the cars and multi-cabs run everyone off the road so you have to pay very close attention to what is coming at you ... It is slow enough paced it is actually fairly safe ... And ZERO road rage ... it just does not exist here ... everyone just allows everyone the right of way as needed ... I would never utter that phase here as it is unknown ...

last i checked you can grab a brand new snell/dot approved lid for about $80.

lets not make excuses for stupidity.

Eighty buys alot of rice and be careful when talking about the unknown?

how much did the bike cost? :banana:

perhaps if you are struggling to afford food, a bike should be a last priority....

if you need a bike, get one when you can afford a helmet at least.

be careful when talking about the unknown? i see it how it is. you posted the video.

if someone is a dumbass, i have no problem calling them a dumbass.