I give up XR80 wont stay running. Max idle and dies

I've read and read, but can not come up with an answer. I have a 90 xr 80 and it seems to run fine when I first start it up. As it warms up it will no longer run correctly. it just dies. I have taken the entire carb apart multiple times to clean it. I have replaced the points and still no dice. I was going to try an e-bay carb just to see if thats my issue. They are only $29. I do have an xr100 but its a 94. Can I just swap the carb out for testing purposes?

The 100 carb won't help. Check the entire intake system. The filter, boot and air holes. Be sure they are clean. Check for a plugged hose on the carb. I would check the pilot jet real good again. It you are not removing all of the dirt, it can keep getting clogged. It sounds like a fuel mixture problem to me. I have had to clean carbs multiple times myself. I don't know why, but I wasn't getting them clean.

Ok I know this is going to sound strange, but I took off the gas cap air filter cover, airfilter and seat and she seems to run pretty good. I put the gas cap back on and no change. I put the air filter back on and seems no change. I put the air filter cover back on and I could hear a distinct difference in idle. When I put the seat back on she still ran but started to bog. I've never heard of a seat causing a bike to bog. Anyone ever heard of that?