How do I remove a dent from a Fatty Pipe?

I got this nice shiny lookin fmf fatty pipe when i rebuilt my bike over the winter... 2nd ride out.. huge ding in it. ive been looking around and found that the best option for me would be the freezing method or take it in somewhere. Anyone got any tips on the freezing method? if so thanks! any tips on dents would be awesome bc i dont like having ugly dent taint my nice pipe!

thanks!

NOOOOOOOOOO NEVER FREEZE YOUR 2 STROKE PIPE!!!:banana: if you do it will bust open the welds and seams and then you lose 250$, only for 4 strokes.. what you do is get 2 plugs and plug up each end, get 1 plug that you can fit an air compressor hose into it with out leaking put 15-20 psi into it, then get a torch and heat the dent to orange hot! and it should pop out.. but really just send it in to this guy--- great job for me-----

its motocrosspiprerepair.com

What he said^^^ Go to a shop that races and ask them if they know anyone that has a kit to get dents out. The plugs aren't common and someone who races is more likely to have them. Make friends with them and they'll do it for cheap. It's cool to watch. Once their is air pressure inside you just heat it with a torch and it literally just pops out.