Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Toronto SX, What A Joke

There were only12, 450 racers in the 1st 450 heat race and only 11, 450 racers in the 2nd 450 heat race. :banana: What the heck is that about??? Great job AMA/CMA/FIM :lol: Pathetic!!!!

MAX!!!

There were only 11, 450 racers in the 2nd 450 heat race. :banana: What the heck is that about??? Great job AMA/CMA/FIM :lol:

MAX!!!

See Tapia in the LCQ..Holycow..talk about hitting the ejection-seat button.:banana:

See Tapia in the LCQ..Holycow..talk about hitting the ejection-seat button.:banana:

Yea, no doubt. It takes balls to eject like that. Good thing he did, he was about to eat some major shit.

MAX!!!

I don't understand why some of the guys from the Canadian pro-ranks can't fill the gate slots....:lol: Here we go again. Colton Facciotti, Dusty Klatt...:banana: Just sayin'.

would have been a way better race if canard would have got out of the way and let dungy and poto do some racing.

would have been a way better race if canard would have got out of the way and let dungy and poto do some racing.

Canard is not payed to let people go in front of him. He is paid to go out there to try to win.

Canard is not payed to let people go in front of him. He is paid to go out there to try to win.

Yea, no shit. Canard is paid to race not lay down. You earn your passes, they aren't given. I guess Canard should have counted to 5 when the gate dropped and then started racing:banghead:

MAX!!!

:snore:What a yawn...

You got that right, most boring race all year. Pathetic pro turn out too.

MAX!!!

Canard didn't get out of the way for RV, but that didn't stop RV from getting by him ASAP.

Why the heck should he roll over for Dungy? He's not a lapper :banana: If Dungy was as fast as RV, he would have been by Canard just as fast as RV.

Fact is, Poto is the class of that field. Now that he's getting healthy again and back up to speed, Dungy will be no match for him. It's unfortunate that a dirt clod in the muffler may deprive him of the championship he deserves, but maybe not. We'll see. He's definitely capable of winning out.

He reminds me of the GOAT - stature, aggression, and sheer talent.

Yeah. The turnout for the 450's was incredibly low - pretty weird, indeed. While the SX class was kind of a yawner, the Lites race was pretty darn good, with Barcia hanging on for dear life the last two laps.

On a good note, I thought the announcing was the best yet. Shaheen and Emig, minus RC (mercifully), actually stayed pretty focused on the race at hand. They weren't going off on some tangent and losing track of the action. I really think they do a lot better without RC.

Most amazing were the podium interviews. OMG, the riders actually answered the questions that were posed to them. They pretty much stayed away from the laundry list of thank you's to everybody from sponsors to girl friends. I wonder if somebody finally said enough is enough with all that garbage. I guess we'll find out next race.

I noticed that

Well not many in the LCQ then

There was no 450 class lcq. all 23 ran there heats and all went to the main.

Notice how nobody looked too happy after that 450 race, not even the winner.

Barcia was the only happy person out there. I'm enjoying Pourcel's podium interviews. Did he say he was gonna win next week cause he is mad now? I couldn't understand that part.

I will be honest with you. TORONTO sucks this time of year >> I'm sure thats why many of the 450 riders decided to stay at home.

The Turnout is always low for the canadian races. The reason being is the Privateers that normally fill the gates do not want to spend the money to drive all the way up. It would just be too expensive.

In years past the Canadian riders would fill in, but this year they changed the qualifying procedure for them or something. I'm not entirely sure but the announcers were talking about it at one point.

I remember Ralph Sheheen saying something stupid. But can't remember what it was. Can someone help me out?

The track wasnt very good either. Very one lined and I cant remember a race where so many riders rode around with tough block covers on their bikes.