Sign in to follow this  

New Member/owner

I recently Purchased an 07 drz400sm with 2000miles on her. I am new to suzuki bikes but not to riding. I really missed riding in dirt, been on sportbikes for a few years now , and this seemed like the perfect bike for me!! I did tons of research including on this site. I just wanted to introduce myself and give a thanks in advance for answering any of the questions I have in the future!

Let me know what you think!

25189_564167721649_44804613_33097328_7451712_n.jpg

nice bike... looks clean.

Do the thread locker fixes, and a manual timing chain adjuster... and you will be good to go.

I am sure I can find these in the FAQ thread? def read some on the manual TC adjuster but never head of the thread locker fixes

I am sure I can find these in the FAQ thread?

^ yep, nice find:thumbsup:

thanks guys! yeh I will def check out the FAQ thread thoroughly! I think I am going to name the bike Wall-E hahahah

Nice, welcome to TT. I think you'll find this place is an amazing resource. I've had nothing but help from other TT members and I've only been here a short time. Unlike some other forums, this community is very welcoming to new members from day 1 :-)

Welcome to the insanity of the DRZ world !!! This is a great site and the DRZ is a great machine !!!