Sign in to follow this  

CRF 150R Pit Bike?

you could make it a nice play bike but i dont think it would realy be considered a pit bike.im thinking of doing a xr/crf80/100 build or a con version but i dont thick i would consider them a pit bike either an im gonna see about doing a 12/14 wheel combo on it if an when i do it.

Kawie

you could make it a nice play bike but i dont think it would realy be considered a pit bike.im thinking of doing a xr/crf80/100 build or a con version but i dont thick i would consider them a pit bike either an im gonna see about doing a 12/14 wheel combo on it if an when i do it.

Kawie

yeah. a nice cheap 80 or 100 would be fun to mess around on.

yah it would an putting 12/14 inch wheels would make it fun as hell on small back yard tracks an small tracks period an just goofing off doing wheelies or what ever.when i do this i hope to annoy my ********* nieghbors.tire of there uptite crap an there dog crapping an pissing in my yard an there brat kids lol:ride::banana:

Kawie

Here's a pic of a XR80 and one with 14/12 inch wheels. You can see the difference. I like the 80 size. I think I was running a 17 front on that one. New%20years%20Eve%20039.jpg

Here's a pic of a XR80 and one with 14/12 inch wheels. You can see the difference. I like the 80 size. I think I was running a 17 front on that one. New%20years%20Eve%20039.jpg

I guess the carpet used to maintain the integrity of the jump..:banana:

Great idea...

Why do you put smaller wheels on the XR80s? I've never heard of that before.

Why do you put smaller wheels on the XR80s? I've never heard of that before.

To make it legal for certain pit bike classes?

To make it legal for certain pit bike classes?

:bonk:tThanks, I really should've figured that out myself.