Sign in to follow this  

white bikes

lemme see what you have. I am trying to spark my imagination.......thanks

I have this vision in my head of white 2010 fender and redish/silvery graphics and black wheels......hoping to see something that helps me visulize (sp?)

Later this month mine will be white.

Did you order you're kit from Motosports? I ordered mine from them 3 weeks ago. I just called they said they "should" be coming in at the end of the month, or April. :banana:

Did you order you're kit from Motosports? I ordered mine from them 3 weeks ago. I just called they said they "should" be coming in at the end of the month, or April. :banana:

No, I did not order from moto sport.

here's my 06 yz250f that i just sold to get a 05 yz250. anyways, plastics are from cycra and graphics are from dirt digits.

A+++++ on the cycra plastics. they fit perfect and looked great, fender was straight and everything

A+++++ on the dirt digits graphics, i was very hesitant about paying that much for em, but they were all custom and turned out great, sadly i sold the bike the day after i put them on. now i gotta do the same stuff on the new bike cause i loved it

fe2daf7d.jpg

48d8d47d.jpg

6ab40bb0.jpg

6fce35bd.jpg

also, if anyone sees a deal on white plastic for a 99' please shout. I would like to add a 2010 front fender....but I can start with just white for now....thanks

Here's my 01' 250. this is last summers pic, since then I have dyed the tank black and powder coated the frame and put aluminum handguards and frame guards.

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01172.jpg

can any one give me a mail order site that would stock a white rear fender? not having any luck locally:banghead:

can any one give me a mail order site that would stock a white rear fender? not having any luck locally:banghead:
kvg,

Contact Shane at Motoworks in Christchurch.

They carry Racetech (Italy) plastic. This includes the straighter (better looking) rear fender.

"YZ 125-250 02/09 WHITE PPYZ0BN0203 'new style' "

Let me know if you have any luck reaching them. I've been trying to order a white Racetech rear fender from them, but they haven't been answering emails.

MOTOWORKS · 413 TUAM STREET, CHRISTCHURCH

Ph 03 377 7407 · Fax 03 377 7408

www.motoworks.co.nz www.tm-racing.co.nz

kvg,

Contact Shane at Motoworks in Christchurch.

They carry Racetech (Italy) plastic. This includes the straighter (better looking) rear fender.

"YZ 125-250 02/09 WHITE PPYZ0BN0203 'new style' "

Let me know if you have any luck reaching them. I've been trying to order a white Racetech rear fender from them, but they haven't been answering emails.

MOTOWORKS · 413 TUAM STREET, CHRISTCHURCH

Ph 03 377 7407 · Fax 03 377 7408

www.motoworks.co.nz www.tm-racing.co.nz

Ha ha. CaptDan is Always willing to help. Out of desperation I made my YZ white. :thumbsup:

P8280035.jpg

...Out of desperation I made my YZ white. :lol:

Oh yeah, rub it in.

- Yamaha 2006 model introduction: “Hey look, guys! You can get a Special Edition YZ in Yellow, Sweet!

Oh, wait, it’s only for the 4-strokes. Nuts.” :)

- Yamaha 2007 model introduction: “Hey look, guys! You can get a Special Edition YZ in White, Sweet!

Oh, wait, it’s only for the 4-strokes. Nuts.” :thumbsup: