Sign in to follow this  

Any Bay Area WR250R's?

Hey everybody. Just joined the forums and have read everything I can over the last week. I just sold my scooter and am shopping for my dual sport. Wont bore you with the details of the process but am pretty sure I want (need!) a WR250R. A week ago I was more or less set on a DRZ400S until a friend told me to look into the WR and I was quickly hooked.

So I am ready to buy but am not lucking out finding any bikes in the SF Bay Area, used or new. I have found a couple good looking options in Reno, Chico and Southern Cali. I would be more than willing to drive to any of these locals to buy one, but I would really like to ride one or at least sit on one before "going the distance." I have called every local dealer and no one has an R ont he floor. Plenty of X's around.

So if anyone in the Bay Area has an R for sale or an idea of one I could at least check out in person I would appreciate it.

Looking forward to being a regular!

I'd check the local craigslist or the forum Bay Area Riders Forum (BARF) if you have not done so already. Good luck!

yeah craigslist is a ghost town right now. but thanks for the info on BARF, looks pretty active.

Dear Newbie, I'm in San Francisco I've got an R pretty tricked out, it's a serious Enduro mount. your'e welcome to give it alook or take it for a ride. Be advised if you planning in ringing it's neck off road be ready to spend some money.

Mickey, I got your voice mail immediately after you called my cell did show a return number & you have never given me a contact number, sorry man.If you get this try calling again I am home and available. Dave 415-205-2159