Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Barcia's mechanic - Hardest working guy in SX?

Seems like that kid is always bouncing off the rev limiter and riding on the ragged edge. In fact, I am starting to wonder if he even needs a throttle, Honda should just program his fuel injection to always be wide open, lol! :banana:

Yeah, I noticed that last year at Washougal. He revs the crap out if it in mid air, every jump.

He's taken Bubbas "favorite " spot over for me.He dosen't seem like he's gonna turn into a d1ck like bubba has later on--and he's really fun to watch.

def my fav rider out there. gotta cheer on for the a home town boy. you should have seen this kid on a 60 let alone a big bike

Seems like that kid is always bouncing off the rev limiter and riding on the ragged edge. In fact, I am starting to wonder if he even needs a throttle, Honda should just program his fuel injection to always be wide open, lol! :banana:

He is going to be good for the bike business. Since he has came out I see more kids at the track emulating him. A lot more rev limiting heard and dad's cringing.

He has taken it down a little with the new engines they're using. His not on the limiter any more.

He was revving it out quite a bit last night, I love it.

He was revving it out quite a bit last night, I love it.

I'd bet most of these guys weren't around when they raced 125's in the outdoors.:banana:

pretty amazing to see ryno go from top 5 to 15thish or so in one year.....only read difference being the rest of the field switched to thumpers and his katoom was still a pinger....

pretty amazing to see ryno go from top 5 to 15thish or so in one year.....only read difference being the rest of the field switched to thumpers and his katoom was still a pinger....

yeah with twice the displacement that's amazing! :lol:

Didn't seem to hold Bubba back much though :banana:

He's taken Bubbas "favorite " spot over for me.He dosen't seem like he's gonna turn into a d1ck like bubba has later on--and he's really fun to watch.

Really, how so? Oh yea I forgot, it is such a dick move to go to local tracks, on your own time, and ride w/ who ever show up. Such a dick:bonk:

Oooops, almost forgot, he signed a contract that worked for him and didn't race nationals, such a huge dick for making a living that secures his future. Big dick.:banana:

MAX!!!

what does that tell you about bubba that everyone already didn't know....

the two vs. four argument has been beaten to death many times already......my point wasn't which is better.....simply amazing the advantage from one year to the next. carry on with your dribble.

Who are you talking about, Ryan Adams???

MAX!!!

ryno = ryan hughes......him and langston were battling for the championship one year...and seemed like the next year he was lucky to make the top 10.....main difference being everyone jumped to 4 strokes and ktm didn't have one yet.

I'd bet most of these guys weren't around when they raced 125's in the outdoors.:banana:

my comments were motivated by this post....

what does that tell you about bubba that everyone already didn't know....

the two vs. four argument has been beaten to death many times already......my point wasn't which is better.....simply amazing the advantage from one year to the next. carry on with your dribble.

If anyone knows dribble your the expert.

I wasn't arguing what's better, you were the one that brought it up.

If anyone knows dribble your the expert.

I wasn't arguing what's better, you were the one that brought it up.

you're the expert....not your.......you commented on twice the displacement with your :banana:

i didnt make the rules.....didn't engineer the bikes etc.....on paper.....what's the Horsepower difference?? not a lot.....and the 4 strokes are heavier.....my comment was simply that the tide changed quite a bit in one year......not exactly what everyone expected out of four strokes.....how's that for :lol:

you're the expert....not your.......you commented on twice the displacement with your :lol:

i didnt make the rules.....didn't engineer the bikes etc.....on paper.....what's the Horsepower difference?? not a lot.....and the 4 strokes are heavier.....my comment was simply that the tide changed quite a bit in one year......not exactly what everyone expected out of four strokes.....how's that for :banana:

You got me on the grammatical errors, read my posts if you enjoy them. :banana:

All chad said was most of the posters probably weren't around in the pinger days.

i'm aware of what chad said....it inspired me to take a walk down memory lane and reminisce in a manner so that the youngsters that only know 4 stroke racing might easily understand the drastic difference.

Who are you talking about, Ryan Adams???

MAX!!!

ryno = ryan hughes......him and langston were battling for the championship one year...and seemed like the next year he was lucky to make the top 10.....main difference being everyone jumped to 4 strokes and ktm didn't have one yet.

Thanks, that's what I meant, Hughes not Adams:lol:

MAX!!!