Sign in to follow this  

Acerbis Skid Plate for 09 450r

this is xomething that im very intrested in also:thumbsup:

I ordered one, should be here on Wed, I am not sure of the total coverage, hopefully it does the job, I will let you know, if not I will buy the Works Connection one.

sounds good. if you could take a picture of it that would be even better.:banana: anyways look forward to hereing about this.

Still waiting, ordered it two weeks ago, it should be here in a week or so, think the damn things were back ordered.

The Acerbis skid plates are great. Easy to install and very tough. It does not alter the flex characteristic of the frame and cause the bike to feel harsh. I'd give it a 5 star rating.

The Acerbis skid plates are great. Easy to install and very tough. It does not alter the flex characteristic of the frame and cause the bike to feel harsh. I'd give it a 5 star rating.

Please post a picture of the plate installed... I don't think anybody has acutally seen one of these on a bike.

I know that the search function is overused and all but read this.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=822334

Incase you havent noticed this thread is about how it looks on the 09 crf450r.That being said im not intrested about how it fits the crf450x. So thanks for the search tip,I already read it before thow. So thanks anyways. I am still hopeing to see a pic of this skid plate on the 09 crf450.:thumbsup:

I know that the search function is overused and all but read this.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=822334

Still have not seen one for an 09 CRF. I have seen them on the older bikes and like them, but the 09 does not have a factory gaurd over the water pump thus there is no place to bolt to. I want to see how they mount it without having a bolt on the water pump side. :thumbsup: