Sign in to follow this  

Supercross News Flash Barcia at Mickey D's

**** Spoiler Alert*****

I just saw a news flash on TMZ.com

Justin Barcia was seen at a local Toronto McDonalds eating him some Pourcel "French Fry's on Saturday Night!

:lol::banana::banana:

Not a big deal. I bet the majority of people that ride have fast food on the way to practice or a race.

**** Spoiler Alert*****

I just saw a news flash on TMZ.com

Justin Barcia was seen at a local Toronto McDonalds eating him some Pourcel "French Fry's on Saturday Night!

:lol::banana::banana:

Aren't they called freedom fries now?

:banana:

Not a big deal. I bet the majority of people that ride have fast food on the way to practice or a race.

i dont think you got it.....:lol:

He was on a mission last night. I'll hand it to the kid, he doesn't leave anything behind when he races.

He was on a mission last night. I'll hand it to the kid, he doesn't leave anything behind when he races.

Tuff Block covers. :banana:

Tuff Block covers. :banana:

Rubber on the interview platform.:lol:

MAX!!!

I laughed my head off when he did the burnout on the steel grating!

Not saying I wouldn't be so excited that I would do that, either. I just found it funny.

Rubber on the interview platform.:banana:

MAX!!!

that was funny as hell. I thought i was watching nascar:lol:

that was funny as hell. I thought i was watching nascar:lol:

No kidding - and just when I thought podium interviews weren't worth checking out. :banana:

lmao that was great. i think this kid is great for the sport. breath of fresh air and a damn honest interview for a change. hope he stays grounded and the way he is

lmao that was great. i think this kid is great for the sport. breath of fresh air and a damn honest interview for a change. hope he stays grounded and the way he is

I believe he will always be that way. You can usually tell the majority of the time with these types of kids because they had a good upbringing.

he did, he is from our home town and raced our local district. the kid was so fun to watch even when he was on a 60 let alone a big bike. big props to his parents and family. no offense but Mills raced our district and the kid was always a snot and it followed him into his pro career so i believe your right. although RD has seemed to have a good up bringing but i think he is a tool in his podium speaches with his target mitt in front of the camera every 2 sec and fake as speeches. Barcia's are real

I believe he will always be that way. You can usually tell the majority of the time with these types of kids because they had a good upbringing.

I was thinking "if I made the podium, i'd be doing a burnout, screaming, jumping up and down, humping Erin, etc"

:banana::lol::lol::lol::banana::lol:

he did, he is from our home town and raced our local district. the kid was so fun to watch even when he was on a 60 let alone a big bike. big props to his parents and family. no offense but Mills raced our district and the kid was always a snot and it followed him into his pro career so i believe your right. although RD has seemed to have a good up bringing but i think he is a tool in his podium speaches with his target mitt in front of the camera every 2 sec and fake as speeches. Barcia's are real

You can say what you want about RD but he is saying what he is told to say. He knows where his bread is buttered. Barcia will be the same way by this time next year mark my words. I grew up 30 miles from Dungey and his grandpa and my dad are buddies. I know exactly how he was raised. The kid is totally grounded. And as far as the Target thing, if they paid you as much money as they are paying RD and they told you to tatoo it on your azz and walk around naked, you would.

We sat beside Barcia and his mom at lunch and he was extremely polite to the waiter/staff and had a please and thank you for everything...We never got to meet him however we did get to meet Dungey and Canard and both of those guys were more than happy to talk to my kids and pose for pictures at the hotel.

We also ran into Milsaps and Windham waiting for elevator but they were talking to some women and likely didn't need any help from my kids with that ;-)