Sign in to follow this  

California Socal Saturday ride?

I was scheduled to go on a desert camping\riding trip this weekend, however, I got tagged to work a software release this coming Sunday. Depending on how the week pans out, I might be free on Saturday to fart around a few hours in the morning. Where do you wanna ride? Me and my HD camera may tag along. all dependent on if I need to work Saturday or not...

anywhere.. I ve only been to Rowher and Hungry... anything else worth checking out? Id love to check out the trail to fraiser mountain in hungry..

anywhere.. I ve only been to Rowher and Hungry... anything else worth checking out? Id love to check out the trail to fraiser mountain in hungry..

up to the los padres forest is closed until summer.

I will be at Rowher on Saturday with a few other guys. Youre more then welcome to join us if your a ok rider.

Might be down to tag along, just need to see how saturday pans out. Are you going to Rowher? If so where are you going to stage? I'm in Castaic, so either Rowher or Gorman works for me in I can get out on saturday.

I will be at Rowher on Saturday with a few other guys. Youre more then welcome to join us if your a ok rider.
Please define OK Rider...

Please define OK Rider...

If I don't have to help you pick up your bike 100 times your a OK rider. LOL

I would say if you can ride most of the single track stuff at Rowher you're a OK rider. I just don't want to baby sit anyone. I sure would help someone out, but if you're a FIRE ROAD rider this time will not work.

I'm not a great rider myself, but I can make it up or down just about anything Rowher has. My pace isn't as fast as others also. So if you can ride, come on out and ride with me and a few others. Most of it will not be on the fire roads.

If I don't have to help you pick up your bike 100 times your a OK rider. LOL

I would say if you can ride most of the single track stuff at Rowher you're a OK rider. I just don't want to baby sit anyone. I sure would help someone out, but if you're a FIRE ROAD rider this time will not work.

I'm not a great rider myself, but I can make it up or down just about anything Rowher has. My pace isn't as fast as others also. So if you can ride, come on out and ride with me and a few others. Most of it will not be on the fire roads.

Guess I'm out....

Guess I'm out....

Come on, I might need your help picking up my bike. :thumbsup:

Cant make it tomorrow, I should be out there on sunday for a few hours. staging off bouquet.

Why the staging area and not Bouquet?

Because one of the guys is driving and it's closer for him. I'm riding from the house so it doesn't matter to me.