Sign in to follow this  

450x again- SF 250 !

I had my doubts this year.

Congrats JCR, Colton Udall and OX.

Also congrats to Armin Shwartz and AGM on their 4 wheel win (for you buggy dorks out there-Guycomer?).

Class 1 beat the Trophy Trucks for the first time in a long time.

Edited by dezracerE
Wrong bike/4 wheel times

I had my doubts this year.

Congrats JCR, Colton Udall and OX.

Haven't seen the corrected times yet but it looks like they beat the first 4 wheel

vehicle by 30 minutes? THATS NUTS!

Also congrats to Armin Shwartz and AGM on their 4 wheel win (for you buggy dorks out there-Guycomer?).

Class 1 beat the Trophy Trucks for the first time in a long time.

That is blistering fast:worthy:

Way to go JCR! Only 30 minutes?:banana::lol::banana: I forgot to mention the 450X piloted by Kendall Norman took 1st on the National H&H mud fight too. They're on a roll STILL:worthy::banana::lol:

Come on guys.

Nothin?

Not until final results are out. :banana:

... I'm sure not much will change, but ... never count your chickens!

Okay.. buggy dork here, reporting for duty! Yeah, we had a pretty good run down there but the powers that be decided to run the single seat car (w/out gps, even) instead of our usual 2-seat car. SO, that meant that I was chasing/pitting and not watching the course and hwy speeds). Well, we ended up getting a penalty for missing VCP11 and for highway speed. Tisk, tisk. The 11.5 min penalty knocked us out of what would've been a VERY close 2nd place finish (beating 3rd by just 36 seconds) into 4th. OH well.. I always tell our driver not to speed-- this time I wasn't there to remind him, :thumbsup: That's okay, though- I'm not sure I was up for another session of SF whoops, atleast not in a class 12 buggy.

Yes, congrats to JCR.. (by the way, I LOVE seeing Kawi back down there). Good competition, just like old times!

I got to meet MotoManx down there but didn't get to ride w/them or see them race, unfortunately. I also missed JAT-- you flake! :lol:

Okay.. buggy dork here, reporting for duty! Yeah, we had a pretty good run down there but the powers that be decided to run the single seat car (w/out gps, even) instead of our usual 2-seat car. SO, that meant that I was chasing/pitting and not watching the course and hwy speeds). Well, we ended up getting a penalty for missing VCP11 and for highway speed. Tisk, tisk. The 11.5 min penalty knocked us out of what would've been a VERY close 2nd place finish (beating 3rd by just 36 seconds) into 4th. OH well.. I always tell our driver not to speed-- this time I wasn't there to remind him, :thumbsup: That's okay, though- I'm not sure I was up for another session of SF whoops, atleast not in a class 12 buggy.

Yes, congrats to JCR.. (by the way, I LOVE seeing Kawi back down there). Good competition, just like old times!

I got to meet MotoManx down there but didn't get to ride w/them or see them race, unfortunately. I also missed JAT-- you flake! :lol:

Man thats tough.

You should have run a cheap Garmin just for the speed.

Class 12 is a great class- very competetive.

Nice job nonetheless.

Thanks dezracerE! Yeah, we like 12 for exactly that reason, and it's cheaper than 10, but it's so much rougher! That place is whooped out so bad- seems like it could be changed up a little more than it is.

I got to meet MotoManx down there but didn't get to ride w/them or see them race, unfortunately. I also missed JAT-- you flake! :)

:applause: .. I know .. I was supposed to be there, to work the IRC logger data with Kirker and crew, but... I had work tell me otherwise, and I had to stay somewhat local. Sucked.

I'll catch up with ya soon enough! :lol:

And yes, even a wrist garmin (Foretrex 101/201) will keep your speeds in check!:thumbsup:

Even when our driver(especially 1 inparticular) has the huge bass-boat edition garmin they still speed, so I'm not sure that would've helped. Not by a huge amount, mind you, but it's always a little bit over. It's stupid, really.

Yes- soon. With our good finish at SF we're planning on doing the 500 and the 1000, so maybe then! By the way- I made it back across the border with NO passport. Amazingly, they didn't even pull us into secondary (a rarity for our crew). Low and behold, my passport was in the mailbox waiting for me when I got back! :thumbsup: