Sign in to follow this  

2009 Spark Arressted Exhaust Review

I'm looking to purchase a full exhaust system for my 09 KX 250F, I need to purchase something that is spark arrested due to the fact I will be riding trails alot with my kids. I want to purchase a good system that will be the "best bang for my buck". Please give me some advice because I would like to purchase in the next few days because I was planning on using my discount code from joining this site. Please Help

Allen

You could try an fmf q4 and a powerbomb header. This willmake your bike much quiter and the powerbombwill help a bit with performance

I would get the the pro moto billet end cap. It fits on your stock exhaust.When you ride trails you remove 3 screws and install a screen.When you ride mx you take it out.I got one its easy to put in.cost about $130 or so.

I would check out "Lexx". Rocky Mountain ATV carries it and has lots of great reviews on the exhaust. You can get everything you need as far as spark arrestors and quiet inserts. And the best part is they are really cheap.

I have a 2009 KX250F and I am using the FMF Q4 muffler with the stock header. I am very happy with that combo, it's quiet and the bike still has plenty of power for me.