Sign in to follow this  

What a problem to have.....

Sounds like they missed or unaware of a schedualing meeting.

Worst case. he jumps on his bike and rides the sections with a few of the others that showed up. Still a good day.

Though I can kind of understand this CoC's rant....can you imagine having such a problem as too many trials events to choose from? From what I see the area in question is the size of Connecticut. Those Brits sure are lucky!

http://www.trialscentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29735&hl=

Since I would have to travel thousands of miles just to see a event that would have eleven riders (more than all the riders I know in Alaska), I am really feeling sorry for these guys.....aint life a bitch- these guys got it tough :banana:

Gandalf has a point about the lack of events here in the U.S. (let alone trials at all ) and Alaska ??? BUT you(myself as well) have a problem that those brits would love to have .. ALOT of land to ride , more than you could probably ride in a lifetime. They have so little land available for riding that its sad , the only riding most of these guys get to do is in an event on small plots of club owned land that they have ridden over and over again. Granted it would be nice to have more events and closer events . But I like the fact that we have some wide open spaces still available ... Just my $.02 , Chad :banana:

Gandalf has a point about the lack of events here in the U.S. (let alone trials at all ) and Alaska ??? BUT you(myself as well) have a problem that those brits would love to have .. ALOT of land to ride , more than you could probably ride in a lifetime.
I wish...I have 3 legal places, actually privately owned lands, each an hours drive. Thats still probably better than what they have across the pond.

Regsitered bikes get 2 legal places within an hours ride. They are only open from May-November. Another problem is you have to stay on trail and to me thats boring on a trials bike. For offraod bikes though the trails are top notch.

That sad part is we used to have 10+ legal places to go 10 years ago.

That does kinda suck 5 , sorry to hear it !! But you are probably still better off , as you said.. I guess here in Alabama were more fortunate than most as far as riding goes . Chad:cheers:

Its funny how it varies so much from state to state. I live in Mass and we are lucky compared to RI who actually have zero legal riding.

Its funny how it varies so much from state to state. I live in Mass and we are lucky compared to RI who actually have zero legal riding.

Yeah but RI is is the size of a postage stamp. Some states have riding areas the size of RI. :banana:

you could ride every day here in Co, and never see it all. for now...wait til our fearless leader starts to tear our public lands from the land of many uses, to the land of no uses.